The manuscript should be in either MS-Word or LibreOffice/OpenOffice format. Graphics, pictures, and screen shots should be included in the manuscript and also sent as separate files. Submit your figures in the original program they were made in. Do not embed them in the word processing program. If illustrations were made in an Illustration or photo editor, use the editor program.
Authors should follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for references .
Medium – we receive articles in English or Malay.
For Malay articles, do provide the English translation of the abstract.
- be in Times New Roman font sized 11;
- be in A4 paper format;
- be single spaced;
- be no more than 15 pages in length (excluding referees, tables, notes, etc.);
- have an article title, with title-case and 14 in font-size,
- have a title page stating the name of (each of) the author(s), with affiliation,
- e-mail address (of each author);
- include an abstract of no more than 250 words;
Article received will be blind-reviewed by the reviewers.
Kindly use this full paper template.
Acceptance for publication rests with MyJICT Reviewer – based on the quality of work in the article, and related to the theme. Editorial changes may be made to improve the readability of the article and to fit the article within the space constraints of the journal. Authors will be notified by e-mail on the published articles.